KryptCrawler – An Immersive VR Dungeon Experience
KryptCrawler is a traditional first-person, grid-based Dungeon Crawler video game turned into an immersive and exciting mobile Virtual Reality experience.
KryptCrawler is Reinventing Dungeon Crawling in VR
The game has you descending into the unknown and exploring dangerous mysteries in the infinite depth of terrifying crypts and tombs, completely unarmed and carrying just a map. But you will be able to loot powerful weapons and learn magic spells that will help you fight off the undead warriors that inhabit these dungeons. Fight for your life and survive the hungry spiders, the poisonous scorpions and all kinds of vicious creatures of the dark.
KryptCrawler provides a mix of turn-based gameplay with real-time combat and trap evasion. The video game features a fully immersive and modern Virtual Reality technology that will allow you experience these dangerous dungeons in the most realistic ways. Try your best to survive and get to see the daylight before somethings catches you from behind.
According to HeadUp Games and CrazyBunch, developers of KryptCrawler, the game is unique in its genre and platform and features a lot of interesting things:
- “An unmatched VR dungeon experience: The immersion of modern VR will make you almost smell the moos-covered stonewalls of the underworld
- Survive vicious traps and solve challenging puzzles: Many tests will await you deep down in the crypt, getting more deadly the further you descend into the catacombs.
- Fight off enemies in real-time combat: Close combat swordfight, ranged bow mastery or wielding powerful magic – which warrior’s path will you choose?
- Innovative battle and movement system using Gear VR Touchpad support as its best: Controls your hero’s fate with only the tip of your fingers.
- Loot weapons and epic treasures: All over the dungeon are powerful weapons and treasures to discover. Some will help you fight ferocious enemies some will even let you unveil new paths deeper into the crypt.
- Hours of content: Fight, puzzle and explore through 12 Story levels and over 100 procedural generated ‚New Game +‘-levels.”
Source: HeadUp Games