Crazy Fishing is out for the HTC Vive
Offpeak games partnered with Mana Wings to develop Crazy Fishing, a virtual experience that involves fishing in the most unrealistic and funny scenarios. They call the partnership ‘Ruby Wings’ and it was made in October of 2016 when they began to work together on this project.
Crazy Fishing is Out in Early Access Mode on Steam
The game is already available on Steam for those eager to try this crazy fishing experience. Both developer companies intend to continue working together even after the release in order to update the game and make it even funnier and more interactive.
The game is set in a beautiful virtual world and features a challenging and interesting fishing experience with a mix of discovery, exploration, and Virtual Reality interactions. The gameplay is addictive and the game looks pretty, it is actually hard to figure out how much more can the game be improved.
According to the official website, the game has many interesting features:
- “An acclaimed core fishing mechanic. It will have you providing slack to the line and manically reeling.
- Eccentric arcade style fishing experience.
- Dynamic, interactive environments, and events. With many hidden secrets.
- 18 unique, interactive fish (with more on the way).
- 5 fishing spots, several treasure locations, and numerous unlockables.”
The game was released for the HTC Vive, so you can take advantage of its amazing controllers to feel like an unrealistic crazy fisherman.
Source: Crazy Fishing