Enjoy One Month of Free Unlimited Gaming with the HTC’s Viveport Infinity Giveaway
HTC did an impressive showcase during this year’s CES, exhibiting two new virtual reality headsets, the HTC Vive Pro Eye and the VTC Vive Cosmos along with its new subscription service, Viveport Infinity.
The company is not done yet with dishing out the goodies for its user base and will from next month give users a one-month free access to its Viveport Infinity upon the filling of a short survey.
The Viveport Infinity is the company’s Netflix-style game delivery service that offers users an unlimited access on both the Vive and the Rift. The service will launch on April 2nd and the company will be celebrating this milestone by providing its user base with a one-month free access code after they have filled out a quick user survey and shared their favorite Viveport experiences as well as what’s on their wishlist in terms of preferred future features.
Interested users simply need to answer three questions and then give out their valid email address to get a 30-day free access code which will arrive by email by March 20th before the official launch on April 2nd.
Viveport Infinity users who have already paid for a subscription and have active pre-paid memberships can also look forward to an upgraded and unlimited access to their library without paying an extra cost.
Users interested in taking advantage of the free 30-day Viveport access have to fill in the survey by March 17th and the offer must also be redeemed by 15th April, 2019. They will also need a credit card in order to complete filling the offer. If a user cancels their subscription within the one-month trial period, they will not incur any charges but they will lose access to Viveport Infinity content that could be accessed during the free trial period after the end of the trial period.
Users will be automatically charged the monthly subscription fee after the trial period ends unless they cancel their subscription within the trial period. These charges will continue monthly, indefinitely, until the user cancels their subscription. If a user redeems the promo code before April 2, 2019, they will be charged a subscription fee of $8.99 monthly through the end of this year or until they decide to cancel their subscription.
HTC’s Viveport Infinity portal has been billed as the best way to enjoy the apps and games on Viveport. Its winning point is that it provides its users with an unlimited option of games in contrast to the standard subscriptions that give users access to just five videogames every month. With Viveport Infinity, users have access to over 600 video games and apps which are compatible with both Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
Below is a summary of the fine print of the Viveport Infinity offer:-
- The offer will only be available until March 15, 2019 so the survey must be filled by this date.
- The code for the offer must be redeemed by April 15, 2019.
- Cancelling the subscription within the one-month trial period does not incur any costs but the user loses access to the free Viveport Infinity content that the user accessed during the trial period. They will lose this access once the trail period ends.
- If the user does not cancel the subscription within the one month trial period, they will be charged the monthly subscription fee automatically through 2019 or until they decide to cancel the subscription.
- If the user redeems the code by April 2, 2019, they will be billed a monthly subscription fee of $8.99 through the end of 2019 or until they decide to cancel the subscription.
We’ll keep you updated as more Vive offers come along.