Release Your Inner Crazy Worker in Job Simulator
The year is 2050 and we suddenly live in a perfect society in which all robots have replaced all human jobs. So people need a Job Simulator to learn and feel what it really was like having to work. Step in and relive the glory days of hard work by simulating some of the most interesting jobs of our times: office worker, gourmet chef, convenience store clerk, and automotive mechanic.
Job Simulator, by Owlchemy Labs
According to Owlchemy, the game is currently available for the HTC Vive, the Oculus Rift and the PlayStation VR, key jobbing features include:
- Throw a stapler at your boss!
- Learn to ‘job’ in four not-so historically accurate representations of work life before society was automated by robots!
- Use your hands to stack, manipulate, throw, and smash physics objects in an inexplicably satisfying way!
- Aggressively chug coffee and eat questionable food from the trash!
- Able to juggle tomatoes in real life? Do it in VR! Unable to juggle? There’s no cleanup required in VR!
- Gain valuable life experience by firing new employees, serving slushy treats, brewing English tea, and ripping apart car engines!
- Have a comfortable VR experience where vomiting is solely a gameplay mechanic, not a side-effect!
Learn ‘how to job’ with the following exciting historical re-creations:
Learn what it was like when cooking was a human task.
Spend a day in the shoes of an office cubicle worker.
Convenience Store Clerk
Manage customers as a convenience store clerk.
Fix cars as an automotive mechanic!