Delight VR Brings Virtual Reality to Websites
We have already seen virtual reality in videogames, music videos, shopping apps, and even porn. But how far are we to witness VR in a massive way throughout the web? Not as far as we thought. The same developer of fabulous game ‘Reflow’ in 2011, Xymatic, is now delighted to show us their latest and most innovative tool for websites: Delight VR.
Delight VR Showcases Immersive VR Content on Websites
Imagine a near future which allows you to search the web and find hundreds of websites with 360 degrees images and videos and an immersive virtual reality experience. At first it might look visually astonishing, but this is more than a decorative feature. Virtual reality allows companies’ websites to better showcase their products and services by using this kind of customer immersion.
Delight VR lets you integrate any type of VR content in a website using only HTML. It is highly customizable, works with all platforms, and supports every VR headset. Will your website be useless for non-VR viewers? Absolutely not. Delight VR falls back to touch or mouse interaction on normal screens.
- Engineered specifically for seamless web integration.
- Works across all platforms, on mobile and on desktop.
- Supports every common VR headset (HMD).
- Customizable to fit your corporate design.
- Gracefully fallbacks to non VR display of content.
Delight VR Suite Already Available with Beta Access
Delight VR Suite features multiple elements that enables customers to publish images, videos, interactive tours, and 3D content on their websites. Each of these elements has its own set of HTML tags for a seamless integration with websites. These are the currently available tools:
- Delight VR Video: Embed VR video directly into your website. Supports all common VR Video formats.
- Delight VR Image: Embed 360° images directly into your website. Supports HDR and stereo formats.
- Delight VR 360° Tour: Create an interactive tour by connecting multiple 360° images declaratively via HTML.
- Delight VR Cinema: Integrate a fully customizable virtual cinema into your website.
Delight VR Suite Family is Getting Bigger
Delight VR is also developing more advanced tools that will be launched soon, one can only imagine how different will websites be 5 years from now.
- Delight VR 3D Model: Embed 3D models directly into your website using Delight Engine’s state of the art physically based rendering pipeline.
- Delight VR 3D Image: Transform any image into a lively 3D scene by using our newest 3D image technology and make it explorable in VR, within minutes.
- Delight VR Image Gallery: Let your images shine in a new light in VR by effortlessly transforming them with our Delight VR Image Gallery element.
- Delight VR IBR Walkthrough: Create breathtaking interactive 3D experiences with full freedom of movement from high-quality 360° offline renderings.
Delight VR is the future of web content, so what is now standard for websites will definitely be obsolete in a matter of years. As VR headsets become more popular and affordable, VR content will ready to please the massive intake of new customers. Those companies that strike first might strike better, and Delight VR is already providing the required tools for this task.https://virtualrealitytimes.com/2017/04/26/delight-vr-brings-virtual-reality-websites/https://virtualrealitytimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Delight-VR-Teaser-600x300.jpghttps://virtualrealitytimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Delight-VR-Teaser-150x90.jpgSoftwareWe have already seen virtual reality in videogames, music videos, shopping apps, and even porn. But how far are we to witness VR in a massive way throughout the web? Not as far as we thought. The same developer of fabulous game ‘Reflow’ in 2011, Xymatic, is now delighted...David. CDavid Curry[email protected]AuthorTechnology and video games writer from the UK. Enjoy playing video games. Currently learning electronic audio and web design.Virtual Reality Times