Best List of Cheap Masternode Cryptocurrencies
Masternodes are part of some cryptocurrencies’ PoS (Proof of Stake) infrastructure. People get interested in them because they produce new coins for you in payment for hosting the node, giving a constant source of income.
The masternode system was pioneered by Dash and PIVX, but at this point, it’s too expensive for most people to invest in a masternode (Something like $100K for Dash and $25K for PIVX.) Plus over time, the interest paid to masternodes diminishes. So many people are looking into cheaper options for masternode coins. For that reason, we put together this article.
One thing you may notice is that information is very sparse about these. The developers teams for these alt-coins are often AWOL, moved on to other projects. But, being that cryptos are decentralized, they live on without any oversight from their masters. As long as they’re still listed in exchanges, they maintain value, and with more people investing in this market, we expect them to rise.
List of Cryptocurrencies with Masternodes
The main role of masternodes is to send coins instantly and anonymously, besides mining. These services add value to the users of the platform, decentralize the node network and improves security for the masternode network. Many people host them in the cloud, and we have an article listing options for masternode cloud/vps hosting.
Inexpensive Masternode Cryptocurrencies List
blocks 1 – 88 → 8 coins ~ 700
blocks 89 – 888 → 88 coins ~ 70k
blocks 889 – 1888 → 8 coins
PoS starts at block 888
blocks 888 – 1288 → 888 coins
blocks 1289 – 1888 → 88 coins
blocks > 1888 → 8% Yearly
blocks > 11500 → 1.2 8BIT
- PoW block reward 10 AMS halving every 840000 blocks (currently 5 AMS)
- PoS 8% reward
- Masternodes (50% of PoS blocks)
Miners: 45% of the awards for the new blocks
Masternodes: 45% of the awards for the new blocks
Project Development: 10%
- Block reward 25 BSD
- Due to the nature of the Masternode rewards, the amount that you are going to receive is dependent on the total count of active Masternodes.
- Block Reward: 25 (no much information available yet)
- Block Reward: 100 CXT
- Block Halving Rate: 216,260
- Block Size: 1 MB
- Premine Amount: Approximately 12%
Coins Needed for Masternode: 500
- PoW Reward: 100 CRAVE OVER
- PoS Reward: 1 CRAVE HiPOS (1/3 to the staker 2/3 to the masternode)
Das Coin (DAS)
Das, not to be confused with DASH, claims to have the best payout terms, but we were unable to find what they are on their website or announcement.
20% of Block Rewards go to masternode owners
Exclusive Coin (EXCL)
- Block reward: 0.5 EXCL
- MasterNode:5 000 EXCL to start, 0.5 EXCL Reward per Block
- Block reward is controlled by: 22222222/(((Difficulty+2600)/9)^2)
- PoS Interest: 1.5% to 3.0%, with staking from block 15
- PoW block rewards: 1 coin or 8% chance at 2 coins / block (until hard cap of 30 mill is reached)
- PoW generated about 1.000.000 coins
- PoS kicked in @ block 500
- PoS Coin Maturity: 5h (hiPOS)
- PoS Reward: 30 NTRN shared – Client / Nucleus Node (halving every 1m blocks)
- POS static reward is 3 RNS per block
- 70% of each reward POS reward will be given to Masternodes
- POS begins at block 180
- Static 10 SYNX POS reward
- Masternodes receive 50% of POS
Transfer Coins (TX)
Coins Needed for Masternode: 10000
- Block reward is 1 TX per block.
- Masternodes earn 50% of the mining rewards.
- Masternodes have the ability to stake their rewards.
More Info about Masternode Cryptos
Divi Project – Check out my own cryptocurrency which is being built with a unique 5-tiered masternode system.
https://masternodes.online – This website is the best for masternode stats. It shows comprehensive information about each cryptocurrency and the total masternodes they have, coins locked, required coins, return on investment, and more.
https://themerkle.com/what-is-a-masternode/ – The Merkle is a useful blog to better understand the dynamics behind masternodes, the site contains interesting articles with useful information and news about cryptocurrencies and masternodes.
https://www.investitin.com/masternode/ – Investitin is another powerful blog full of relevant information about the most important cryptocurrencies that have masternodes.
A couple nice Steemit articles that have list of masternode coins: