Plott Presents Mixed Reality Virtual Design Tool
Plott launches Indiegogo campaign for a measuring tool that makes it much easier to measure spaces and objects and allows you to design with a smartphone app.
Plott Announces Indiegogo Campaign for Cubit
Cubit is an advanced smart measuring tool that allows creators to visualize and realize their creative projects by gathering, organizing and managing data on a single device. By combining sophisticated measuring technology and mixed reality, Cubit brings imagined designs back to real life.
Cubit was created to promote enjoyment and creativity in projects by helping people with complicated measurements and calculations. David Xing, the CEO, and founder of Plott created Cubit to connect reality with the virtual world; bringing much-needed solutions for the entire creative process.
“We believe measurements and calculations for DIY home design or renovation projects hinder the creativity and enjoyment in the process, and Cubit aims to remove these stressors,” said Xing. “With Cubit, people can focus on how they want their design to look and our mixed reality platform and app delivers the design and plan into reality with real dimensions and context.”
- Size: 1.5” width, 3.875” length, 3.625” height
- Weight: .25 lbs
- CES 2017 Best in Innovation for smart home
- Mobile World Congress nominee for Best Consumer Electronic Device
- Popular Science Best of What’s New
- Red Dot 2016 Concept Award for product and design
- ProTools Best of Innovation Awards
- Amazon National Hardware Show Best New Product
Indiegogo Campaign Details:
- Perk 1 – Early Bird
- Perk Price: $49, Retail Price: $99
- Includes: Cubit and micro USB charger
- Perk 2 – Early Bird
- Perk Price: $90, Retail Price: $198
- Includes: two Cubits and two micro USB chargers